- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
The New American Bartender's Guideby John J Poister
Synopses & Reviews
With this easy-to-use, indispensable guide, readers will learn how to mix classic as well as exotic drinks like the pros. Here are all the tricks of the trade - including how to taste, flavor, and garnish as well as when and how to shake, stir, and whirl a drink.
The New American Bartender's Guide features:
Here are tips and facts galore related to the art of mixing a mean drink. For this updated and revised edition, the author has scoured the globe, discovering new concoctions, including original recipes from distillers, vintners, and importers, as well as the newest American drinks.
It's happy hour! The seventh edition of the backlist bestseller with more than 2,300 recipes.
From Manhattans to Mojitos, this indispensable guide features classic and exotic drink recipes for the home and professional bartender. Readers will discover the secret house specialties of the world's great bars, learn the wondrous ways of wine, and enter the flavorful world of liqueurs.
- Seventh trade paperback edition of the solid-selling backlist title
- More than 2,300 recipes, arranged alphabetically and by type of liquor
- Includes a chapter on house specialties from the world's great bars
- Includes a section on non-alcoholic drinks
- Hundreds of tips on measuring, mixing, serving, stocking a bar, glassware and other bar equipment, and mixology lingo
About the Author
John J. Poister is the Executive Editor of a news network that supplies editorial expertise and articles on travel, food, wine and spirits, entertainment and the arts for print and broadcast media. He has written five books on food and wine.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like