- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Fodor's New York City's 25 Best series:
Fodor's New York City's 25 Best [With Map] (Fodor's New York City's 25 Best)
Synopses & Reviews
Fodors. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodors helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. While youre at the helm, Fodors offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. Its like having a friend in New York City!
Fodors 25 Best New York City contains EVERYTHING YOU NEED to experience New York City, focusing on the top 25 must-see sights plus:
•FULL-COLOR PULL-OUT MAP housed in a convenient envelope affixed to the guide
•NEW YORK CITY BY AREA — weve broken the city into five areas and recommended the best sights, shops, entertainment venues, nightlife, and restaurants in each one
•BEST HOTELS, whether youre looking for luxury, budget, or something in between
•INSIDER TIPS and EXPERT ADVICE
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
25 MUST-SEE SIGHTS in New York City PLUS A FULL-COLOR FOLDOUT MAP and the best of the rest including:
Best dining at all price points • Best kid-friendly attractions • Best local shopping • Best New York architecture • Best art galleries and museums • Best New York City nightlife
Everything you need to explore New York City.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• All the neighborhoods, from picturesque Greenwich Village to kitschy Coney Island
• Quintessential New York structures — the Empire State, Lady Liberty, the Chrysler, the Flatiron
• Plays, concerts, jazz joints, clubs and lounges
• American art at the Whitney; contemporary art at MoMA; a bit of everything at the Guggenheim and the Met
• Shopping up and down Madison; in SoHo, Nolita, and Chinatown
• What kids want: baseball in Yankee Stadium, gorillas at the Bronx Zoo
What Our Readers Are Saying