Synopses & Reviews
Simple and inexpensive ways that changing your home can enrich your life
Feng shui means "wind water" and is the ancient Chinese art of designing spaces to improve one's quality of life. Thousands of people have already applied feng shui principles in their homes and businesses to improve their emotional well-being. Now in 101 Ways Feng Shui Can Change Your Life, feng shui expert Nancilee Wydra brings a unique approach to using these principles to enhance your life. She offers practical suggestions for common personal issues for everything from building self-esteem and losing weight to improving your energy level and reducing stress. The suggestions are inexpensive and simple and are soundly based on the ideas of feng shui.
You'll learn that:
- Painting a room a mid-tone blue or salmon color can lower your blood pressure and reduce stress
- Entering through the front door of your home boosts self-esteem
- Eating a mint or smelling its scent suppresses your appetite, helping you lose weight
- Using a round table in the dining room promotes conversation, unity, and a feeling of equality
- Building a window seat overlooking your favorite view can inspire you and banish loneliness
101 Ways Feng Shui Can Change Your Life will show you how to harness the powers of this self-help tool and make changes to your environment that can have a significant impact on improving your life.
Breathe new life into your home and heart with feng shui
Feng shui is the science of altering the environment to improve its effect on a person. Unique among books on this subject, 101 Ways Feng Shui Can Change Your Life focuses on curing emotional issues rather than architectural ones. It shows you how to quickly apply the principles of feng shui to your home and life. Feng shui master Nancilee Wydra provides practical feng shui suggestions for common personal concerns, including augmenting self-confidence, managing weight, reducing stress and sustaining balance, and more.