Synopses & Reviews
Since the publication of her first book, How to Attract Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace
, love guru Susan Rabin has heard from hundreds of people who have used her innovative flirting techniques to enhance their lives. In this delightfully instructive guide, she draws on their fascinating front-line experiences, as well as her own professional expertise as a therapist, communications consultant, coach, lecturer, and writer to provide 101 foolproof techniques for meeting people. Included are:
- Great opening lines that aren't dependent on the weather
- The Master Flirt's top twenty all-time best places to flirt
- Techniques that allow you to make the most of "chance encounters"
- Flirting devices that always work
- Unabashedly outrageous, over-the-top flirting strategies that attract attention
- How to tell if he or she is sending you a nonverbal invitation
- Flattery that gets you somewhere - and much more
Ms. Rabin has appeared on TV shows including Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman, The O'Reilly Report, Good Morning America, among many more, and she has been a pioneer of fearless flirting for decades.
About the Author
Susan Rabin is a relationship therapist, communications coach, and president of Dynamic Communications, Inc. She is the author of 101 Ways to Flirt and How to Attract Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace also with Barbara Lagowski.