Synopses & Reviews
Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? Youve come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all of the code for you. With this book, youll be designing great-looking web elements in no time. (Note: This book does not cover Adobe Edge Animate CC and later versions.)
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animates elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animates tools, or use art youve created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.
About the Author
Christopher Grover lives in Fairfax, California with his wife and two daughters. Chris received degrees in Creative Writing and Film from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. He's worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter and product publicist for more than 25 years. His freelance articles have been published in a variety of magazines from Fine Homebuilding to CD-ROM World. Chris's latest project is launching Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. He's also the author of Word 2007: The Missing Manual and Word 2007 for Starters: The Missing Manual.
Table of Contents