Synopses & Reviews
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to know the workspace. Learn how Adobe Edge Preview 5 performs its magic.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Edges tools, or use art you designed in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Jump into animation. Master Edges elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Peek behind the curtain. Understand how HTML and CSS documents work.
About the Author
Christopher Grover lives in Fairfax, California with his wife and two daughters. Chris received degrees in Creative Writing and Film from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. He's worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter and product publicist for more than 25 years. His freelance articles have been published in a variety of magazines from Fine Homebuilding to CD-ROM World. Chris's latest project is launching Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. He's also the author of Word 2007: The Missing Manual and Word 2007 for Starters: The Missing Manual.
Table of Contents