Synopses & Reviews
A highly accessible, step-by-step guide to Adobe Illustrator CS6
Illustrator CS6 Digital Classroom includes 12 self-paced lessons that contain essential skills and explore new features and capabilities of Adobe Illustrator. Every lesson is presented in full color with step-by-step instructions. Learning is reinforced with video tutorials and lesson files on a companion DVD that was developed by a team of expert instructors and Illustrator experts. Each video tutorial demonstrates and explains the concepts and features covered in the lesson.
This training package shows how to create and produce vibrant graphics using this robust vector drawing application.
- Offers a complete training package combining a full-color, step-by-step instructional book with lesson files and video training from expert instructors
- Offers the basics for tapping into the power of Adobe Illustrator to create and produce brilliant art for all types of media
- Contains full-color, step-by-step instructions that make learning complicated tasks less intimidating
- Demonstrates how to quickly get up to speed using Illustrator to create sophisticated page layouts and work in a dynamic publishing environment
Jam-packed with information, the book and DVD take you from the basics through intermediate level topics. You'll get the information you need in a clear, approachable manner.
NOTE: DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Illustrator CS6 Digital Classroom is like having a personal instructor guiding readers through each lesson, while they work at their own pace. This book includes 12 self-paced lessons that let readers discover essential skills and explore new features and capabilities of Adobe Illustrator. Every lesson is presented in full color with step-by-step instructions. Learning is reinforced with video tutorials and lesson files on a companion DVD that were developed by the same team of Adobe Certified Instructors and Flash experts who have created many of the official training titles for Adobe Systems. Each video tutorial is approximately five minutes long and demonstrates and explains the concepts and features covered in the lesson. This training package shows how to create and produce vibrant graphics using this robust vector drawing application. Jam-packed with information, this book and DVD takes users from the basics through intermediate level topics and helps readers find the information they need in a clear, approachable manner.
A Complete Training Package!
- Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
- Video training from expert instructors
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through 13 lessons, helping you learn essential Illustrator CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Illustrator CS6.
- Find tools and options in the Illustrator CS6 workspace using helpful exercises
- Create exciting illustrations and logos using Illustrator's vector tools
- Design dynamic artwork for print, web, and mobile
- Enhance your artwork with colors, gradients, and patterns
- Develop special effects and styles for your artwork and text
About the Author
The AGI Creative Team develops and delivers training programs through the American Graphics Institute. They have created official training guides for Adobe Systems and Microsoft, and deliver professional development training workshops to clients internationally.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Adobe Illustrator CS6 Jumpstart
Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Workspace
Lesson 3: Illustrator CS6 Essentials
Lesson 4: Adding Color
Lesson 5: Working with the Drawing Tools
Lesson 6: Exploring Additional Color Options
Lesson 7: Working with and Formatting Text
Lesson 8: Organizing your Illustrations with Layers
Lesson 9: Working with Symbols
Lesson 10: Using Effects and Transparency
Lesson 11: Exporting and Saving Files
Lesson 12: Advanced Blending Techniques
Lesson 13: Adobe Illustrator CS6 New Features