Synopses & Reviews
This is the right book for you if you liked the author's "Beginning AutoCAD" workbook, you're looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn more about AutoCAD such as as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. Totally updated for AutoCAD 2011 and 2011 LT, it includes the new and enhanced 3D printing, Visual Styles, Grips and Gizmo Tool. All exercises print easily on your 8 ½" x 11" printer.
Shows you step-by-step HOW TO:
- Customize your workspace: Create new Ribbon tabs and panels, Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture.
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions.
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center.
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes.
- Use the time-saving External Reference commands.
- Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawing.
- Work with the powerful Table maker.
Totally updated for AutoCAD 2011 and 2011 LT, it includes Parametric Drawing, Geometric and Dimensional Constraints; Fade Control; and 3D Object Snap. Additionally it includes the following improved features: 3D plotting, Visual Styles, Grips and Gizmo Tool, View Cube, Customizing, External Reference, Workspaces, Online Help, and Autodesk Seek. All exercises print easily on your 8 " x 11" printer.