Synopses & Reviews
Have you ever wondered why you don't hear much about real estate investing? Why stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are consistently touted as the safest and most profitable ways to invest by the financial media? That's because financial publications and tv and radio programs all make their money in advertising dollars from the very companies who provide those services, while real estate investment is something you can do on your own What's more, you can do it with relatively little money up front and without giving up a dime to anyone else In his latest book, McElroy reveals the many advantages of purchasing and managing multifamily properties over conventional investment strategies and convinces readers that no matter who you are, where you are, and what your financial situation is, you, too, can make your money work for you (not the other way around ) through real estate investment. Discover how to:
- Locate the best opportunities
- Finance your investment
- Write a business plan and execute it
- Do your homework and negotiate the best deal possible
- Assemble a top-notch investment team
- Navigate all legal issues and avoid any pitfalls
- Maximize your money from inital search to the closing table and beyond
- And more.
Powerful, accessible, and indispensible, Rich Dad's Advisor's: Best Kept Secrets of Real Estate Investing is your first step toward maximizing your financial future.
If you're interested in real estate investing, you may have noticed notice the lack of coverage it gets in mainstream financial media, while stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are consistently touted as the safest and most profitable ways to invest. According to real estate guru Ken McElroy, that's because financial publications, tv and radio programs make the bulk of their money from advertising paid for by the very companies who provide such mainstream financial services. On the other hand, real estate investment is something you can do on your own--without a large amount of money up front Picking up where left off in the bestselling The ABC's of Real Estate Investing, McElroy reveals the next essential lessons and information that no serious investor can afford to miss. Building on the foundation of real estate investment 101, McElroy tells readers:
- How to think--and operate--like a real estate mogul
- The Top Ten Real Estate Markets to Watch
- How to identify and close expert deals
- Why multifamily housing is the best real estate investment out there
- How to surround yourself with a team that will help maximize your money
- How to avoid paying thousands in taxes by structuring property sales wisely
- Important projections about the future of real estate investment
- And more.
Picking up where he left off in the bestselling "The ABCs of Real Estate Investing," McElroy reveals the next essential lessons and information that no serious real estate investor can afford to miss.