Synopses & Reviews
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel Map
National Geographic's Puerto Rico AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The front side includes the western half of the commonwealth including San Antonio, Arecibo, Vega Baja, Mayagüez, Ponce, and more. The reverse covers the eastern half of the archipelago including San Juan, Fajardo, Caguas, Humacao, Cayey, Guayama, and more. Inset maps provide greater detail of the San Juan Area, Old San Juan, Isla Mona.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25" x 9.25"); unfolded size is (26" x 38").
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
Proceeds from the sale of National Geographic maps go to support the National Geographic Society's vital exploration, conservation, research and education programs.
- Sheet Size = 37.75 x 25.50
- Folded Size = 4.25 x 9.25
- Scale = 1:125,000
About the Author
Founded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of the National Geographic Society, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world. All proceeds from the sale of National Geographic maps go to support the Society's non-profit mission to increase global understanding and promote conservation of our planet through exploration, research, and education.