Synopses & Reviews
The most comprehensive kitchen resource for overcoming food allergies-now completely revised and updated!
Since its original publication in 1984, The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook by Marjorie Hurt Jones, R.N. has helped thousands of people overcome their food sensitivities and intolerances. Now, the tips and recipes have been entirely revamped for 21st-century cooks with little or no time to spare! Includes:
* Extensive breakfast and dessert chapters
* Updated nutrition information
* New recipes using ingredients such as Kamut flour and quinoa pasta
* How to help allergic children eat right and feel better
* Complete guide to new allergy-free products
* Tips for creating an allergy-free kitchen and home
With your doctor's diagnosis in one hand and this book in the other, let your new allergy-free life begin!
About the Author
Marjorie Hurt Jones, R.N.
, has more than 20 years experience in health and nutrition. She has devoted her life to helping people cope with food allergies. She is the author of Superfoods: Allergy Recipes
and Cooking for the Health of It
, as well as co-author of the Yeast Connection Cookbook
. An educator and frequent speaker, she published the newsletter Mastering Food Allergies
for more than 10 years and now manages the website of the same name. She is president of Mast Enterprises, Inc., a company dedicated to helping people recover from food allergies.