Synopses & Reviews
- Companion journal to the award-winning The Feelings Book, also by Dr. Lynda Madison
- Part of American Girl Library is The Care & Keeping of Me family
- Includes quizzes, fill-in-the-blanks, and checklists that help girls learn to identify and cope with feelings
- Includes specific tools and techniques, called "Mood Minders," that can help girls learn to deal with feelings including fear, anxiety, happiness, jealousy, disrespect, anger, loneliness, sadness, and grief
- Also includes blank journaling pages for more open-ended writing
Thousands of girls have turned to The Feelings Book for help in understanding their emotions. This companion journal gives girls fun quizzes, fill-in-the-blanks, and checklists to help them get even better at dealing with their feelings. They'll learn how to identify and handle all kinds of emotions that come their way, how to bounce back during tough times, and how to get help when they really need it.