Synopses & Reviews
Important Note: Lesson files and some content in this title do not work with the latest software version, Final Cut Pro X 10.1. Please refer to the latest title covering this software: Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X 10.1: Professional Post-Production ISBN-10: 0321949560
In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using compelling professional footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course on the groundbreaking, entirely new Final Cut Pro X.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
· Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
· Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
This title was written and published to Final Cut Pro version 10.0.3 in April 2012 on OS X Lion 10.7.
About the Author
Michael Wohl is an award-winning filmmaker who has written, directed, and edited independent films for more than fifteen years. As part of the original Final Cut Pro engineering team, he helped design the original, award-winning product. As an instructor, Michael teaches and designs curricula at UCLA, and has taught at AFI and San Francisco State University. He has spoken at film festivals and conferences including Sundance Film Festival, South by Southwest, DV Expo, Macworld, and NAB. His books include Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing and Apple Pro Training Series: The Craft of Editing with Final Cut Pro.