Synopses & Reviews
It's not easy being Mikey Elsinger and Margalo Epps in ninth grade. It seems like things are changing. Now some people want
to sit at the same lunch table with them, and some even ask them for advice. What are the two friends to make of this strange behavior?
Frankly all the attention cuts into the little time they have together and distracts attention from their own interests, like tennis and drama, and their own problems, like cheating in tennis and things not going the way Margalo plans they will in drama. In the opinion of these two bad girls, ninth grade can't end fast enough! But no matter how bad things get, one thing's for sure: They'll have each other.
The final book in the acclaimed Bad Girls series, Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha Gonna Do? is another funny, insightful, and realistic novel from Newbery Medal winner Cynthia Voigt.
It's not easy being in ninth grade, but no matter how bad things get, one thing's for sure . . . bad girls Mikey and Margalo will always have each other.
Table of Contents
I Hadrian's Fall
1. At the Bottom of the Food Chain
2. All the World's a Stage
3. At the Bottom of the Pecking Order
4. All the World's a Tennis Court
5. A Little Hope Can't Hurt, Can It?
6. There's Bad, and Also There's Worse
7. A Few Happy Moments
II Margalo in Winter
8. Heartbreak Alert!
9. What's a Girl to Do?
10. Detective Margalo on the Case
11. Our Town's in Trouble
12. Mikey the Fist
13. Settling Accounts
III Mikey Springs
14. Getting to the Top
15. Pretty Bad Stuff
16. Seriously Bad Stuff
17. Everybody Can Use a Little Help
18. But Not Everybody Gets It
19. Mikey on the March
20. Brainstorm Alert!
21. Who's Calling the Shots?
22. Ask the Parents
23. Failure and Other Educational Experiences
24. Back to Normal -- Wherever That Is