Synopses & Reviews
This pack consists of the Basic English Grammar , Third Edition, Student Book (with Answer Key) and Workbook.
Blending communicative and interactive approaches with tried-and-true grammar teaching, Basic English Grammar, Third Edition, by Betty Schrampfer Azar and Stacy A. Hagen, offers concise, accurate, level-appropriate grammar information with an abundance of exercises, contexts, and classroom activities.
Features of Basic English Grammar, Third Edition:
- Increased speaking practice through interactive pair and group work.
- New structure-focused listening exercises.
- More activities that provide real communication opportunities.
- Added illustrations to help students learn vocabulary, understand contexts, and engage in communicative language tasks.
- New Workbook solely devoted to self-study exercises.
- New Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book.
Basic English Grammar is a classic development skills text for beginning students of English as a second or foreign language. While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the third edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities.