Synopses & Reviews
Need help with Basic Math and Pre-Algebra? Want a quick review or refresher for class? This is the book for you!
REAs Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Super Review gives you everything you need to know!
This Super Review can be used as a supplement to your high school or college textbook, or as a handy guide for anyone who needs a fast review of the subject.
• Comprehensive, yet concise coverage - review covers the material that is typically taught in a beginning-level math and pre-algebra course. Each topic is presented in a clear and easy-to-understand format that makes learning easier.
• Packed with practice - each review lesson is packed with practice questions and answers for each topic. Practice what youve learned and build your basic math and pre-algebra skills, so youll be ready for any problem you encounter on your next quiz or test.
• Detailed answers - our practice problems come with step-by-step detailed solutions to help you understand the material and sharpen your skills.
Whether you need a quick refresher on the subject, or are prepping for your next exam, we think youll agree that REAs Super Review provides all you need to know!
BASIC MATH & PRE-ALGEBRA SUPER REVIEW
Need help with basic math and pre-algebra? Want a quick review or refresher for class? This is the book for you! CONCISE SUBJECT REVIEW
Covers the material students typically learn in a basic math and pre-algebra course. Clear, easy-to-understand format makes learning easier. PACKED WITH PRACTICE
Over 300 questions let you practice what youve learned and build your math skills for each topic. DETAILED ANSWER EXPLANTIONS
Step-by-step solutions to every question help you understand the material, so you'll be prepared for any quiz or test. We think you'll agree....REA's Super Review gives you all you need to know!
Get all you need to know with Super Reviews! Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Super Review includes coverage of fundamental math concepts, sets, decimals, fractions, and more! Take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. Makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion. Great for self-study!
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject.
Super Review Study Guides - All You Need to Know!
REAs Super Review of Basic Math & Pre-Algebra is an excellent study guide and textbook companion for students at all learning levels who are studying Basic Math & Pre-Algebra. The Super Review of Basic Math & Pre-Algebra offers you:
- Concise, yet comprehensive coverage of Basic Math & Pre-Algebra
- Student-friendly language to make learning easier
- Easy-to-grasp, logically ordered Basic Math & Pre-Algebra reviews that prepare you for homework, quizzes, midterms, and finals
- Basic Math & Pre-Algebra review questions in Q & A format following each topic or chapter
- Easy-to-follow detailed answer explanations to each review question
- Basic Math & Pre-Algebra quizzes to test your knowledge of the material and guide you toward areas that need further study
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Integers and Real Numbers
1.1 Real Numbers and the Number Line
Chapter 2 Fractions
2.1 Simplifying Fractions
2.2 Equivalent Fractions
2.3 Adding and Subtracting Fractions
2.4 Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
2.5 Mixed Numbers
Chapter 3 Decimals
3.1 Changing Fractions to Decimals
3.2 Changing Decimals to Fractions
3.3 Rounding Decimals
3.4 Adding and Subtracting Decimals
3.5 Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
3.6 Mixed Problems
Chapter 4 Ratio and Proportions
4.2 Ratios and Fractions
4.4 Problem Solving with Proportions
Chapter 5 Percents
5.1 Percents and Fractions
5.2 Percents and Decimals
5.3 Problem Solving with Percents
Chapter 6 Exponents and Roots
6.3 Powers and Roots
6.4 Irrational Numbers
Chapter 7 Introduction to Algebra
7.1 True Equations and Inequalities
7.2 Commutative Property
7.3 Associative and Distributive Properties
7.4 Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
7.5 Simplifying with Variables and Exponents
Chapter 8 Solving Algebraic Equations
8.1 Problem Solving with Addition Equations
8.2 Problem Solving with Subtraction Equations
8.3 Problem Solving with Multiplication Equations
8.4 Problem Solving with Division Equations
8.5 Problem Solving with Mixed Equations
Chapter 9 Inequalities
9.1 Properties of Inequalities
9.2 Inequalities with Addition and Subtraction
9.3 Inequalities with Multiplication and Division
Chapter 10 Word Problems
10.2 Writing Algebraic Equations
10.3 Problem Solving with Algebraic Equations
10.4 Word Problems with Inequalities
Chapter 11 Graphing and Coordinate Geometry
11.1 Plotting Points
11.3 Graphing Linear Equations
11.4 Graphing Inequalities
Chapter 12 Geometry
12.1 Points, Lines, and Angles
12.2 Intersection Lines and Angles
12.3 Types of Angles
12.4 Measuring Angles
12.8 Coordinate Geometry
12.9 Perimeters, Areas, and Volumes
12.10 Problem Solving with Triangles