Synopses & Reviews
The bestselling and most widely accepted New Testament Greek textbook has just gotten better. Mounce has made the book more user friendly and offers options to professors, particularly enabling them to introduce Greek verbs earlier as well as offering some made-up sentences to challenge students.
With changes from the first edition made in response to ten years of use, these are the new, updated editions of the bestselling and most widely accepted textbook and workbook for learning biblical Greek. The CD-ROM is easier to navigate and now includes short audio summary lectures of less than nine minutes.
New, updated editions of the best-selling and most widely accepted textbook and workbook for learning biblical Greek
William D. Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar and its companion tool Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook are by far the best-selling and most widely accepted textbooks for learning New Testament Greek.
These excellent tools for studying New Testament Greek are now even better. As a result of feedback from professors, the author has made adjustments to his material. For example, a chapter on clauses has been added at the end of the book. The CD-ROM is now easier to use and has even more information on it than the earlier edition. The workbook has been significantly rewritten. Nearly 50 percent of the verses are new. They are shorter and more focused on the grammar of the chapter.
- Best-selling Greek language textbook
- Changes from the first edition made in response to ten years of use
- Grammar's CD-ROM is easier to navigate and now includes short audio summary lectures (7-9 minutes)
- An appendix in the Grammar allows professors to introduce verbs earlier in the course
- Two tracks in the workbook: track one allows you to go through the book in the normal order. Track two has totally different exercises that allow you to teach verbs earlier.
- Workbook has 3-hole, perforated pages