Synopses & Reviews
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, each new title features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials.
- Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
- Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
- Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
- Deliver expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- Perfect for last-minute test preparation
- So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
Tough Test Questions?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
This clear and complete guide to the fundamentals of chemistry features course material in a succinct outline form, together with hundreds of detailed, fully solved problems. A perfect companion to most standard texts, this third edition has been updated to include the latest pedagogic approaches; more than 670 fully worked problems of varying difficulty, designed to lead you safely through the pitfalls of the course; and hundreds more practice problems.
About the Author
Dr. Goldberg is the author of two volumes of the well-known and well-respected Schaum's Outline Series: Shaum's Outline for Chemistry Foundation and Schaum's 3000 Solved Problems in Chemistry. Dr. Goldberg has also authored chemistry and computer language texts for Prentice Hall, McGraw-Hill, and Macmillan.