Synopses & Reviews
For more than 30 years, Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley have been searching for and bringing you the best recipes from all over America
In this sixth volume of their regional series, they proudly present the special flavors of cooking in the Pacific Rim. From Icy Strait BBQ Halibut in Alaska to Fiery Pupu Wings in Hawaii, the recipes in the Pacific Rim region have one huge thing in common-the Pacific Ocean! California, Oregon, and Washington comprise the continental rim, and they, too, are brimming with outstanding recipes from fertile garden to shining sea.
Best of the Best from the Pacific Rim Cookbook features:
* Nearly 400 of the most exceptional recipes available from Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, and Hawaii.
* Recipes that are easy to follow and edited for clarity.
* Photographs and illustrations showcasing places and attractions in the Pacific Rim region.
* Fascinating history and trivia about the region scattered throughout.
* A cross-referenced index, making it easy to find your favorite recipes.