Synopses & Reviews
A handy guide to indoor gardening, from caring for houseplants to building greenhouses
Millions of people love to garden, and more and more of them are finding creative and inspiring ways to bring those gardens indoors. This new book covers all the basics of indoor gardening, including choosing plants, caring for them, and designing the greenhouses, conservatories, and sunrooms they live in. Chapters include a primer on indoor gardening and detailed directions for a range of indoor projects, while a comprehensive glossary of plant types keeps you informed. Throughout, more than 500 gorgeous color photographs display step-by-step how-tos and beautiful finished projects.
- Includes diagrams and simple directions for indoor garden projects like basket gardens, bonsai, living walls, topiaries, and water gardens
- Features 500 color photographs that offer endless inspiration
- Tips from the Garden Doctor and Test Garden Tips appear throughout to help troubleshoot common problems
If you want to bring your love of gardening from the back yard into the front room, Better Homes and Gardens Indoor Gardening is the guide for you.
- A comprehensive guide to indoor gardening
- Filled with colorful diagrams and easy-to-follow directions for all kinds of indoor garden projects, including basket gardens, bonsai, living walls, topiaries and water gardens.
- Chapters will include a primer on indoor gardening, detailed directions for a range of indoor garden projects, guidance on houseplant care and building and maintaining greenhouses, conservatories and sunrooms.
- Special features include a comprehensive encyclopedia with listings of foliage and flowering houseplants
- More than 500 gorgeous color photos throughout, including step-by-step how-to photography
- Tips from the Garden Doctor and Test Garden Tips throughout help troubleshoot common problems
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.