Synopses & Reviews
How to fill your garden with gorgeous color all year long
Why wait for spring to see color in your garden when you can keep it beautiful year-round? Better Homes and Gardens Quick Color for Your Garden offers plenty of options for quickly and easily brightening up your garden with container gardening, beds and borders, annuals, perennials, and even bulbs. Filled with handy diagrams and easy-to-follow directions for a wide variety of projects, you'll find everything you need here to quickly and simply bring your garden to vibrant life. Chapters include a primer on growing plants for quick color, achieving seasonal color from early spring through late winter, and inspirational design ideas.
- Features 500 color photographs throughout, including instructive step-by-step photos
- Includes a comprehensive glossary of annual flowers, bulbs, perennials, and tropical plants
- Tips from the Garden Doctor and Test Garden Tips appear throughout to help troubleshoot common problems
There's no need to wait to brighten up your garden. In Better Homes and Gardens Quick Color for Your Garden, you'll discover just how easy and beautiful it can be.
- A comprehensive guide to quick color for your garden that combines the categories of container gardening, beds and borders, annuals, perennials and even bulbs.
- Filled with colorful diagrams and easy-to-follow directions for all kinds of projects, it’s the perfect guide to creating vibrant, year-round color in the home garden.
- Chapters will include a primer on growing plants for quick color, guidance on achieving seasonal color from early spring through late winter, and inspirational ideas for design, including dressing up decks and patios.
- An entire chapter of garden plans will provide step-by-step guidance and inspiration for creating color with beautiful bulbs, container combinations, easy annuals and mixed borders.
- More than 500 gorgeous color photos throughout, including instructive step-by-step photography and a comprehensive encyclopedia with listings of annual flowers, bulbs, perennials, and tropical plants used to provide quick color
- Tips from the Garden Doctor throughout the help troubleshoot common problems
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.