Synopses & Reviews
- Completely revised and updated with a fresh new design.
- More than 1,400 recipes—tested and perfected in the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen--including 400+ quick and easy ones.
- All-new 20-Minute chapter, which includes more than 45 fast meal solutions.
- More recipes on your favorite topics: Cookies, Desserts, Grilling and Slow Cooker. Plus, the Grilling chapter now features recipes for the turkey fryer and more recipes for the smoke cooker.
- At-a-glance icons identify Easy, Fast, Low-Fat, Fat-Free, Whole Grain, Vegetarian, and Favorite recipes.
- Simple menu ideas featured in every main-dish chapter.
- Updated Cooking Basics chapter includes need-to-know kitchen survival advice including food safety, make-ahead cooking, must-have timesaving kitchen gadgets and emergency substitution charts.
- Essential need-to-know information now conveniently located at the front of each chapter for easy reference helps ensure cooking success.
- More than 800 full-color photos of finished dishes, how-to demonstrations and food IDs.
- Hundreds of hints and tips, plus easy-to-read cooking charts.
- Bonus Material: Exclusive to cookbook buyers, an online menu component offers hundreds of menu ideas and more than 75 bonus recipes.
More recipes, more pages, more fast meals for your family!
America's #1 cookbook is better than ever in this new 14th edition, with more than 1,400 fabulous recipes you and your family will love. Each recipe, whether it's a fresh new flavor or a tried-and-true classic, was individually perfected in the Better Homes and Gardens(r) Test Kitchen, so you can count on amazing results. The most popular chapters are expanded, with more on Cookies, Desserts, Slow Cooker Recipes, and Grilling, plus an all-new 20-minute chapter with more than 45 super-fast meal solutions! Each chapter now includes essential need-to-know information up front where it's easy to find. A must-have for any kitchen, whether this is your first edition or your 14th!
Table of Contents
Food Storage and Make-Ahead Cooking.