Synopses & Reviews
The Clintons and the Obamas...
...it's more than a political rivalry, it's a Blood Feud
They are allies by circumstance, rivals in fact, and enemies by personal animosity. New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein pulls back the veil on the most unreported story in Washingtonthe jealousy and antipathy that divides the two most powerful Democratic families in the country.
With unparalleled reporting and access to the most sensitive sources close to the principals, Klein gives an insider's, behind the scenes view of the mutual loathing between the Democratic standard-bearers.
In Blood Feud, you'll learn:
- Why Michelle Obamas political ambitions could rival Hillary Clinton's
- About the deal”: why Bill Clinton supported Barack Obama for reelectionand why he feels betrayed
- Benghazi: how Barack Obama set up Hillary Clinton to take the blame
- How the oneand onlyWhite House dinner between the Obamas and the Clintons was fraught with tension and contempt
- The Oprah factor: how she was used by the Obamasand stroked by the Clintons
- How not just Bill and Hillary, but Barack and Michelle, lead largely separate lives
- The power behind the presidentits not Michelle, but her best friend who sets the administrations policies and personnel
- The secret Hillary Clinton is keeping that could make it impossible for her to be president
Jaw-dropping in its revelations, compulsively readable in the famous Klein style, Blood Feud will be the most talked about political book of the year.
#1 New York Times Bestseller
In this highly anticipated follow-up to his blockbuster The Amateur, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Edward Klein delves into the rocky relationship between the Obamas and the Clintons. An old-school reporter with incredible insider contacts, Klein reveals just how deep the rivalry between the Obamas and the Clintons runs, with details on closed-door meetings buttressed by hundreds of interviews. Blood Feud is a stunning exposé of the animosity, jealousy, and competition between Americas two most powerful political couples.
About the Author
Edward Klein is a New York Times
bestselling author of numerous books, including, The Amateur
, The Truth About Hillary
, The Kennedy Curse
, and All Too Human
. He is the former foreign editor of Newsweek
, former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine
, and a contributing editor of Vanity Fair
. He lives in New York City.