Synopses & Reviews
- Eleventh in the New Battle Tech/Mech Warrior saga--and the first in an all new trilogy within the series
- The first book in the series, Ghost War, won the 2002 Origins Award for Best Novel
- The game. Mech Warrior: Dark Age won the award for Best Game of the Year and an Origins Award
- A MechWarrior game was released for X-Box in 2002--and a brand new one will be available in time for Christmas 2004
- WizKids LLC, the owner of the BattleTech franchise, has launched a successful MechWarrior: Dark Age role-playing system similar to their blockbuster success Mage Knight
- Over 70,000 copies of BattleTech and MechWarrior novels in print
The Republic world of Skye is bracing itself for another onslaught from the Jade Falcon Clan. The planet's only hope lies with Jasek Kelswa-Steiner and his Stormhammers-forging an alliance that may be worse than surrender.