Synopses & Reviews
Based on the popular language "bibles," The Blue Pocket Book of French Verbs
and The Red Pocket Book of Spanish Verbs
are the most comprehensive, clearest, and easiest-to-use sources for beginning and intermediate learners. Now these books are even more convenient for school or home use thanks to their smaller trim size. But these pocket-sized guides are still mightier than all of the competition in this format.
These portable guides offer smooth sailing through the turbulent seas of a new grammar with:
- 333 fully conjugated verbs, listed alphabetically
- Current idioms and expressions for each verb
- Full facing page of usage examples for the top50 verbs
- One-stop, at-a-glance verb-tense profiles
- More than 2,200 verbs cross-referenced to models
- A handy guide to deciphering irregular verb forms
- English index to the model verbs
A pocket version of "The Big Blue Book of French Verbs", this handy reference includes more verbs and more tenses, as well as ample contextual usage. The top 50 verbs are treated to extensive examples illustrating basic meanings, use with prepositions and key idiomatic expressions.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwideMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide