Synopses & Reviews
Discover how easy it is to design killer interfaces and responsive websites with the Bootstrap framework. This practical book gets you started building pages with Bootstraps HTML/CSS-based tools and design templates right away. Youll also learn how to extend your app with interactive features, using its suite of jQuery plugins—often without writing a single line of code.
- Become familiar with Bootstraps file structure, grid systems, and container layouts
- Learn HTML elements for typography, code, tables, forms, buttons, images, and icons
- Design interfaces and other web elements, such as navigation, breadcrumbs, and custom modal windows
- Use jQuery plugins for features such as revolving slideshows, tabbable interfaces, and dropdown menus
- Modify everything from column count to typography colors with the LESS stylesheet language
About the Author
Jake Spurlock is a developer for OReilly Media where he works for MAKE magazine. MAKE publishes a DIY magazine, produces Maker Faire, and is trying to make the world a better place by teaching people that they can make things. Jake is a Utah native, but a year and a half ago was grafted into the California wine country.
Table of Contents