Synopses & Reviews
* Do you have trouble saying no?* Can you set limits and still be a loving person?* Are you in control of your life?* What are legitimate boundaries?* Do people take advantage of you?* How do you answer someone who wants your time, love, energy, and money?Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend offer biblically based answers to these tough questions as they show us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, our spouses, our children, our friends, our coworkers, and even ourselves. Designed for use with the Boundaries Participant's Guide---now revised---this compelling nine-part video resource helps us define and maintain the clear personal boundaries that are essential to a healthy and balanced life.
Ideal for small groups, this nine-session DVD helps participants learn the secrets and cultivate the habit of setting and maintaining healthy boundaries that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships. Designed to be used with the Revised Boundaries Participant's Guide, Revised.
This nine-session, small group study DVD, Boundaries Revised, features Dr.'s Henry Cloud and John Townsend, who uncover the secrets to cultivating the habit of setting and maintaining healthy boundaries that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships.
Healthy relationship and sound living depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But many people don't know where to start.
Do you have trouble saying no? Can you set limits and still be a loving person? Are you in control of your life? Do people take advantage of you?
Based on the bestselling book by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, these nine interactive sessions can make a life-changing difference. Drawing on principles from the Bible, Boundaries guides small groups on a journey of discovery and practical application.
As a participant, you'll learn how to live your life more fully and display truth and love more freely. Each of the nine Boundaries video sessions by Drs. Cloud and Townsend correspond with a session in the Participant Guide.
It's the centerpiece for insights, exercises, and spirited group discussion that can profoundly improve the quality of your relationships in every sphere of life--marriage, family, friendships, church, and the workplace.
Designed for use with the Boundaries Participant's Guide (sold separately) --now revised--this compelling nine-part DVD helps us define and maintain the clear personal boundaries that are essential to a healthy and balanced life.
1. What is a Boundary?
2. Understanding Boundaries
3. The Laws of Boundaries, Part I
4. The Laws of Boundaries, Part 2
5. Myths about Boundaries
6. Boundary Conflicts, Part I
7. Boundary Conflicts, Part 2
8. Boundary Successes, Part I
9. Boundary Successes, Part II