Synopses & Reviews
Marilyn vos Savant credited by the Guinness Book of World Records
with the highest IQ ever recorded brings you an effective, entertaining program designed to strengthen your intelligence and expand your brain power in just twelve weeks. Because intelligence is the result of many often neglected smaller skills, she offers more than 150 exercises to delight and engage you as you:
- Build a powerful vocabulary
- Learn visualization the secret of the "mathematical mind" and the "calculating brain"
- Broaden sensory perception and perspective for creative problem solving
- Deepen your concentration and expand your attention span
- Sharpen your logic and communication skills
- Enhance your powers of comprehension, insight, and intuition...And much more!
Be smart! You don't have to go to college to use more of your brain. You'll see immediate improvement in your confidence, in your self-esteem, in your personal and professional lives. You'll be amazed at how much more life has to offer when you take control of your brain!
The "smartest person in the world" has written the ultimate illustrated how-to book, a program designed to improve our most powerful natural tool the brain. Illustrated with drawings, charts, and graphs.
About the Author
Marilyn Vos Savant is listed in The Guinness Book of Records Hall of Fame for her record IQ score: 228. Her "Ask Marilyn" column appears weekly in Parade.