Synopses & Reviews
Wow! Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer! Now in its 11th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
• How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
• The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
• Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
• How to order flowers at wholesale online.
• Eleven questions you should ask any photographer—and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
• Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
• A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
• The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more!
• New! Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more!
The brand new,11th edition is revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.
Denise and Alan Fields have been dubbed the “wedding watchdogs” for their efforts as consumer advocates for engaged couples. The Fields have been featured on ABC's 20/20, NBC's Today Show and in the Wall Street Journal. The Fields live in Boulder, CO.
About the Author
Denise Fields and Alan Fields write a monthly column for Baby Talk magazine. They have written several best-selling books, including Baby Bargains and Bridal Bargains. They live in Boulder, CO.