Synopses & Reviews
Wow! Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer! Now in its 11th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
• How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
• The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
• Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
• How to order flowers at wholesale online.
• Eleven questions you should ask any photographer—and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
• Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
• A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
• The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more!
• New! Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more!
The brand new,11th edition is revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.
"The How To Cheaper I Do's!"
""This is the smartest book about planning a wedding I have ever encountered. It exposes, with a wry voice, the million little scams perpetrated on unsuspecting brides and grooms by the wedding-industrial complex, and gives excellent tips on how to avoid the pitfalls.""
Jessica K., GoodReads review
"I found this book to be the most helpful of all of the bridal books I have read to date. In fact, after checking it out from the library, I purchased this book for my personal library.
So many of these money-saving books of all types give the same advice, much of which isn't always practical. I appreciated the breakdowns on each section about why things cost what they do, what to watch out for, what things are negotiable, and what questions to ask yourself to get your priorities in order."Wendy P., GoodReads review
Denise and Alan Fields have been dubbed the “wedding watchdogs” for their efforts as consumer advocates for engaged couples. The Fields have been featured on ABC's 20/20, NBC's Today Show and in the Wall Street Journal. The Fields live in Boulder, CO.
About the Author
Denise Fields and Alan Fields write a monthly column for Baby Talk magazine. They have written several best-selling books, including Baby Bargains and Bridal Bargains. They live in Boulder, CO.