Synopses & Reviews
With over 60,000 copies sold since its first edition, this SitePoint best-seller has just had a fresh update to include recent advances in the web industry.
With the first two editions coming highly recommended by established, leading web designers and developers, the third edition with all its extra goodies will continue that trend. Also fully updated to include the latest operating systems, web browsers and providing fixes to issues that have cropped up since the last edition.
Readers will learn to:
- Style text and control your page layout with CSS
- Create and Optimize graphics for the Web
- Add interactivity to your sites with forms
- Include a custom search, contact us page, and a News/Events section on your site
- Track visitors with Google Analytics
- Extend your reach and connect your site with Social Media
- Use HTML5&CSS3 to add some cool, polished features to your site
- Use diagnosis/debug tools to find any problems
And lots more.
About the Author
Ian Lloyd runs accessify.com, a web accessibility site that he started in 2002, and has written or co-written a number of web development books. Ian was previously a member of the Web Standards Project and is a regular speaker at web development conferences, including the highly regarded South By Southwest (SXSW) and @media events.