Synopses & Reviews
- Did you know that the body fluids, such as blood, spinal and saliva, of the healthy are alkaline (high pH), whereas the body fluids of the sick are acidic (low pH)?
- Did you know that most degenerative disease attributed to aging, such as cancer, osteoporosis, heart disease and other diseases such as allergy, kidney stones and gallstones have all been scientifically linked to mineral deficiencies that result in your body fluids, including your saliva, becoming more acidic?
- Did you know that scientists have found that cancer thrives in an acidic medium, but cannot survive in an alkaline medium?
- Did you know that by spitting on a penny's worth of pH paper you can measure your level of acidity and health?
- Did you know with vitamin and mineral supplements, you can lower the acidity of your body fluids and become healthy?
Challenge: To those concerned by the questions if the answer to any or all of these questions is "No," then you owe it to yourself to read The Calcium Factor
, not only for the sake of your own health, but for the sake of your family and friends.