Synopses & Reviews
IT'S A NEW MILLENNIUM --
AND CALORIES STILL COUNT!
Many people think they can eat all they want as long as they don't eat too much fat. That's not true -- calories count too. Nationally known nutritionists Annette Natow and Jo-Ann Heslin have updated their classic guide with all of the latest information to help you count calories, control weight, and improve health.
You'll discover how to:
* Find calorie counts and portion values for more than 20,000 foods in hundreds of categoriesincluding 90 restaurant chains and thousands of organic and vegetarian foods, plus takeout and international foods, diet and energy bars, and sports drinks
* Balance the number of calories you eat with the number of calories you burn
* Burn more calories with simple everyday tasks
* Determine how many calories you need for your body and lifestyle
* Avoid the health risks of taking in too many calories
THE CALORIE COUNTER
REVISED AND UPDATED 2nd EDITION
Two nutrition experts provide up-to-date information to help readers maintain their best weight and improve their health. This guide includes ways to estimate the right amount of calories for body type and lifestyle, and ways to burn more calories throughout the day.