Synopses & Reviews
This newest edition in Fulcrums canine guidebook series, Canine Oregon
, is the ultimate travel guide for resident and visiting dog lovers. Canine Oregon
is sure to be your greatest companion, second only to your doggie best friend, of course! Included in the book are:
- complete descriptions of 150 hiking trails, 38 mountain biking trails, and cross-country skiing trails, as well as more than 100 leash-free parks suitable for your canine friend
- information on canine first-aid and a handy checklist of what equipment youll need to bring with you
- thorough listings of dog-friendly restaurants and accommodations
- detailed information on teaching your dog proper traveling etiquette, both in the car and on the trail
- what to bring when you travel with your dog and resources for obtaining the appropriate equipment
Dont miss the best-selling Canine Colorado.
Descriptions of 150 hiking trails, 38 mountain biking trails, and cross-country skiing trails, as well as more than 100 leash-free parks in Oregon suitable for your canine friend.
About the Author
Lizann Dunegan holds a degree in Veterinary Technology and has more than 4 years experience working with dogs in a veterinary hospital setting. An experienced guidebook author and outdoor enthusiast, she is the author of Mountain Bike America: Oregon (1998) and Insiders Guide to the Oregon Coast (2000). Lizann has been a resident of Oregon for 22 years. She lives in Portland, Oregon, with her 2 border collies.