Synopses & Reviews
Editors Hsu, Shah, and Jeudy present students, instructors, andmedical professionals working in a wide variety of contexts with a core review of cardiac imaging in a variety of clinical settings. Theeditors have organized the contributions that make up the main body of the text in eleven chapters devoted to the basics of radiography,CT, and MR imaging, normal anatomy, including variants, encountered in radiography, CT, and MR, the physiological aspects of cardiacimaging, and a wide variety of other related subjects. Joe Y. Hsu is with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles, California. Amar Shah is afaculty member of New York Medical College. Jean Jeudy is a faculty member of the University of Maryland.Annotation �2015 Ringgold, Inc., Portland, OR (protoview.com)
Prepare for the cardiac imaging component of the new radiology Core Exam Excel on your boards
with Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review
- a high-yield, comprehensive review book, written specifically for the new Core Exam format. Study with all the books in the Core Review Series
to ace every area of the Core Exam Key Features
- Study effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, accompanied by over 250 high-quality images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from anatomy, pathophysiology, and the principles of radiological physics through the differential diagnosis and management of each type of heart disease.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online
and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use