Synopses & Reviews
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available for Exams 640-460 and 640-436
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice Study Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all objectives for CCNA Voice Exams 640-460 and 640-436
- Exam Readiness Checklist--you're ready for the exam whenall objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
The VoIP Market; Networking from a VoIP Perspective; Traditional Telephony; They Meet - Data and Voice Converged; Real-Time Streaming Protocol; H.323; SIP; SCCP and MGCP; Understanding Cisco Unified Communications; Cisco VoIP Hardware and Software; Digital Signal Processors; Call Manager Express; Unified Communications Manager; Gateways and Gatekeepers; IP-to-IP Gateways; Fax and Modem Over IP; Troubleshooting VoIP Problems; Securing VoIP Networks
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
- One full practice exam
- Detailed answers with explanations
- Score Report performance assessment tool
With Free Online Registration:
- Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test
About the Author
Tom Carpenter MCP, CWNA, CWSP, is the owner of SYSEDCO a consulting and training firm located in Ohio. He has developed and delivered training courses to more than 8,000 technology professionals on the topics of Wireless Networking, Network Security, Windows 2000/XP and Windows Server 2003. Tom is a CWNA/CWSP and is the author of the LearnKey\\\'s Wireless Networking and Wireless Security CBTs. In his second life, Tom is a professional development expert teaching IT professionals how to communicate effectively, manage projects well, and lead with passion and purpose. For more information, visit www.SYSEDCO.com.\''
Table of Contents
The VoIP Market; Chapter 2.
Networking from a VoIP Perspective; Chapter 3.
Traditional Telephony; Chapter 4.
They Meet - Data and Voice Converged; Chapter 5.
Real-Time Streaming Protocol; Chapter 6.
H.323; Chapter 7.
SIP; Chapter 8.
SCCP and MGCP; Chapter 9.
Understanding Cisco Unified Communications; Chapter 10.
Cisco VoIP Hardware and Software; Chapter 11.
Digital Signal Processors; Chapter 12.
Call Manager Express; Chapter 13.
Unified Communications Manager; Chapter 14.
Gateways and Gatekeepers; Chapter 15.
IP-to-IP Gateways; Chapter 16.
Fax and Modem Over IP; Chapter 17.
Troubleshooting VoIP Problems; Chapter 18.
Securing VoIP Networks