Synopses & Reviews
- Start writing ClojureScript code with the Leiningen build system
- Explore functions in Clojures sequence library such as map, reduce, and filter
- Use macros to define new control structures or embed domain-specific languages
- Compile manually or script your own workflow with ClojureScripts compiler tools
- Integrate ClojureScript with Clojure on the JVM to build powerful client-server applications
About the Author
Stuart Sierra is a Clojure/ClojureScript developer, a member of Clojure/core, and a co-author of Practical Clojure (Apress, 2010). Stuart lives in New York City.
Luke VanderHart is a Clojure/ClojureScript developer, a member of Clojure/core, and a co-author of Practical Clojure (Apress, 2010). Luke lives in Maryland.
Table of Contents