Synopses & Reviews
No matter if you're in the locker room or the board room, the basic team principles apply. John Robinson, University of Southern California head football coach and master recruiter, knows what it takes to build a winning team on and off the field. You'll get to-the-point advice on basic team-building principles:
- Create a vision and lead your team with it
- Share the vision and get agreement from other team members
- Focus on processes and implementation
- Recruit appropriate team players
- Cultivate skills of fellow leaders and team players
Develop your own coaching style of management with the ideas in this book.
University of Southern California head coach John Robinson tells how it's done--in the locker room and in the boardroom. Presenting management insights that expand marketability from die-hard sports fans to died-in-the-wool CEOs, this book offers more than a great coach's anecdotes, it gives solid advice that works as well in business as it does in sports. National ads/media.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 101) and index.