Synopses & Reviews
Practical, user-friendly, comprehensive
- The HarperCollins Spanish Concise Dictionary, 3rd Edition offers up-to-date coverage of contemporary Spanish -- from broadband to designer baby, botellón to emoticón
- Special entries throughout highlight aspects of Spanish life and culture
- Exclusive keyword feature provides additional help with translating the most essential vocabulary
Extra help with grammar:
- Step-by-step guide to Spanish grammar includes hundreds of examples
- Extensive examples are given for grammatical constructions and idiomatic usage
Featuring a comprehensive grammar section and the latest business, media, and cultural terms, this concise Spanish dictionary is published in a practical, user-friendly format.
About the Author
HarperCollins Publishers is one of the world's leading English-language publishers with headquarters in New York. The company is part of News America Publishing Group, a division of News Corporation. The house of Mark Twain, the Bronte Sisters, Thackeray, Dickens, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Maurice Sendak, HarperCollins was founded in New York City in 1817 by the brothers James and John Harper. The worldwide book group, which was formed following News Corporation's acquisition of the British publisher William Collins in January 1990, has significant publishing interests in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Australia.