Synopses & Reviews
This fourth edition of Communication, Cultural and Media Studies: The Key Concepts is an indispensible guide to the most important terms in the field. It offers clear explanations of the key concepts, exploring their origins, what they re used for and why they provoke discussion. The author provides a multi-disciplinary explanation and assessment of the key concepts, from authorship to censorship; creative industries to network theory; complexity to visual culture .
- The new edition of this classic text includes:
- Over 200 entries including 50 new entries
- All entries revised, rewritten and updated
- Coverage of recent developments in the field
- Insight into interactive media and the knowledge-based economy
- A fully updated bibliography with 400 items and suggestions for further reading throughout the text
The fourth edition of this indispensible Key Guide is fully revised and updated to include many new and topical entries, all clearly explained and explored by a leading figure in the field.