Synopses & Reviews
You’re no idiot, of course. You know every moment you spend with your significant other can’t always be wine and roses. However, when couples are distracted by life’s obstacles, it can be difficult to remember why you fell in love with your partner in the first place.
Don’t let your love life drift into dull duties and familiar routines! The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to a Healthy Relationship, Second Edition, shows you exactly how to forge a solid, secure bond with your partner. In this newly updated and revised Complete Idiot’s Guide®, you get:
- The signs of a healthy relationship—to see if you have one.
- The four “Cs” beneficial to every relationship—compatibility, cooperation, communication, and commitment.
- The eight dimensions of love, including new information on spirituality and technology.
- Tips on how to handle the daily surprises and stresses that can disrupt your relationship.
- Advice on renewing your commitment in the aftermath of an affair.
"CIG to a Healthy Relationship, 2e"0028642066
"The Complete Idiot's Guide to a Healthy Relationship, 2E" offers advice that is relevant and useful to anyone in any relationship. Dealing with more than one aspect of relationships, the book covers all the bases: what constitutes a healthy relationship, how to keep the passion alive, and how to overcome obstacles to a long-lasting relationship. New chapters on relationships in the new millennium, including content on managing long-distance relationships and relating in the Internet age are included in this second edition.
About the Author
Dr. Judy Kuriansky, or “Dr. Judy,” is a clinical psychologist, sex therapist, and media personality. A pioneer of radio advice talk, she hosts the call-in show LovePhones, based in New York and syndicated across the U.S. She has appeared on such TV programs as Larry King Live, 48 Hours, Oprah, and CNN TalkBack Live, and is also the author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Tantric Sex, and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to a Healthy Relationship.