Synopses & Reviews
Students no longer have anything to fear: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Calculus, Second Edition
, is here. Like its predecessor, it was created with an audience of students working toward a non-science related degree in mind. A non-intimidating, easy-to-understand textbook companion, this new edition has more explanatory graphs and illustrations and double the number of practice problems.
• First edition of this book has sold more copies than any of the other 70+ books on the subject
• Twice as many practice problems in this second edition
• More college students are now required to take calculus in college than ever before
• Author is an award-winning calculus teacher praised for his ability to make this topic fun and approachable
• His website, calculus-help.com, reaches thousands of students every month
This book differs from the majority of calculus titles in that it is not aimed at the advanced placement audience. Rather, it is aimed at those who actually need to learn calculus in order to pass the class they are in or are about to take.
About the Author
W. Michael Kelley is a former award-winning calculus teacher and the author of The Complete Idiots Guide to Calculus, The Complete Idiots Guide to Precalculus, and The Complete Idiots Guide to Algebra.