Synopses & Reviews
You’re no idiot, of course. You know that knowledge is power. However, teamwork is the key in today’s new corporate economy, and keeping things to yourself won’t benefit you or your company.
But you don’t have to reinvent the wheel! The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Knowledge Management will show you exactly how to share information among your peers to help your company achieve greater success! In this Complete Idiot’s Guide®, you get:
- Basic knowledge management models and concepts.
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing the concept within your company or group.
- Strategies for knowledge sharing.
- The fundamentals of trying a pilot program.
- How information technology relates to knowledge management.
- The importance of culture in the program.
A knowledge strategist at Buckman Labs explains how to successfully implementand utilize knowledge management in any size company, large or small.
About the Author
Melissie Clemmons Rumizen, Ph.D., is Knowledge Strategist at Buckman Labs, hailed as one of the top examples of knowledge management implementation in the United States. She also developed and maintains the award-winning Buckman Laboratories Web site on knowledge management (www.knowledge-nurture.com). She has 20 years’ experience as a linguist and benchmarking and KM specialist with the U.S. Army and National Security Agency. She joined Buckman Labs in 1997.