Synopses & Reviews
Completely updated, this practical guide has the information investors need to keep up in the complex, fast-paced, and highly profitable world of options and futures, where everything is in play—from oil to diamonds, poultry to vaccines, franchises to coffee.
• Provides cutting edge information on energy futures and options
• Tools for creating flexible strategies that can move with the times
• New information on the solid standbys like livestock, precious metals, and equities
• Keyed to the new realities of the global economy, making this book vital for investors at all levels
• Highly respected expert author
About the Author
Scott Barrie owns Commodity, Futures and Equity Analytics and is the former head of research and operations for Great Pacific Trading Company in Oregon, an educational brokerage specializing in introducing newcomers to speculating in the futures and options markets. He has 12 years experience in the financial derivatives industry, including time as a trader and hedge specialist. He is a regular contributor to Stocks and Commodities magazine and Stock Traders Almanac and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, and Barron’s Weekly.