Synopses & Reviews
The Biggest and Best if its Kind
The standard reference to more than 2,400 drinks
Including nonalcoholic drinks
Plus drinks for dieters
Every recipe illustrated with proper glass
Learn how to create the perfect drink for every occasion
You dont need to take a mixology course to master the art of mixing drinks with style and confidence. All you need to know is in the Complete World Bartender Guide. From classic cocktails to little-known concoctions, this comprehensive reference contains easy-to-follow recipes for more than 2,400 drinks that will make you the toast of any party. This indispensable resource also includes:
• Handy tips on setting up your bar and buying the right amount of liquor and supplies
• Illustrations of proper glassware next to each recipe
• Instructions for brewing beer
• Professional tricks and shortcuts
• Drinks for dieters
• More than 200 recipes for delicious nonalcoholic drinks
• Expert advice on selecting and serving wine
• And much more!
The ultimate bar-top reference
From a Fresno Apricot Cooler to a Pousse-Cafe, this comprehensive bar guide contains recipes for more than 2,000 drinks, alcoholic and nonalcoholic, from the most exotic to the most popular. Special features include illustrations of proper glassware next to each recipe, drinks for dieters, professional tricks and shortcuts, serving suggestions, instructions for brewing wine and beer and more. Reissue.
About the Author
Bob Sennett is also the author of The International Drinker's Companion.