Synopses & Reviews
A Complete Training Package for CompTIA A+ Exams 220-801 and 220-802
Sybex has combined their CompTIA A+ Study Guide and CompTIA A+ eTestPrep into a single, value-priced product that saves you $30 and provides you with the courseware and practice you need to fully prepare for your exams.
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Covers all exam objectives and provides clear and concise information on crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshooting topics Offers practical examples, real-world insights, exam highlights, and end-of-chapter reviews
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- A handy section that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep, objective by objective
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A suite of exam prep tools including practice exams, chapter review questions, electronic flashcards and a searchable glossary of key terms.
CompTIA A+ Complete eTestPrep
This custom test engine product is packed with almost 900 practice exam questions, each containing a link to an integrated electronic version of the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide. Product features include:
- Complete tests that cover all exam objectives for the A+ exams
- An enhanced test engine that includes robust features to make it easier for you to remember the material
- Practical hands-on questions to reinforce critical skills
- A Learning Mode feature that enables you to check your answers, receive hints, and review contextual material from Sybex's CompTIA-Authorized Study Guide
- Various question types to provide you with a real-world testing experience
- Full three-year (36 month) license from date of activation
CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
RAM: minimum of 512 MB
FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB
DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16-bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
INTERNET CONNECTION: Only required for download and license activation
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later
CompTIA A+, CompTIA A+ exam, CompTIA A+ review, CompTIA A+ guide, CompTIA A+ study guide, CompTIA A+ certification, study for CompTIA A+ certification, entry-level certification, preparing to take the CompTIA A+ exam, study for the A+ exam, prepare for the A+ exam, 220-801, 220-802, 220-801 and 220-801, CompTIA Authorized
Building on the popular Sybex approach, this new CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
(978-1118324059) covers changes to the exams. The book will provide 100% coverage of the A+ exam objectives, and contain clear and concise information on crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshoot topics. It will include practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience, as well as exam highlights and end-of-chapter review. Readers will also have access to additional learning resources.
The CompTIA A+ Complete+ eTestPrep (978-1118388419) is a unique certification testing product offering A+ candidates the opportunity to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered. It includes almost 1000 test questions with answers that link directly to an integrated PDF of the Sybex CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide. A practice test product at its core, eTestPrep allows users to pursue a complete self-study program by reading the accompanying e-book. Customers will be able to take the exams in one of two modes: Practice and Learning modes. Readers can also create custom exams, either testing by objective domain, or by a specific number of questions.Together, this comprehensive package provides the complete tool for anybody preparing for exams 220-801 and 220-802.
The complete package for anyone preparing for CompTIA A+ Certification
Featuring the CompTIA A+ Study Complete Study Guide for exams 220-801 and 220-802, plus the new Sybex CompTIA A+ eTestPrep practice testing software, this comprehensive study package provides you with clear, concise information on these two exams. Containing more than 900 practice exam questions, including 400 completely new questions not included in the Study Guide, this essential resource includes practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience, as well as exam highlights and end-of-chapter reviews to reinforce your learning process.
- Offers you the opportunity to go beyond typical practice test products and provides you with a complete self-study program
- Features a link from each question to a PDF of the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide ebook, where you can find more information
- Encourages you to create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas, and get detailed grade reports
CompTIA A+ Total Test Prep is a comprehensive package that presents you with the complete tool for preparing for exams 220-801 and 220-802.