Synopses & Reviews
- Quick fact box on salaries, education and training, career prospects
- High-interest topic to motivate reluctant readers and spark interest in career exploration
- Written at a level accessible to struggling readers
- Reviewed by a reading specialist
- Engaging sidebars support text
- Sources of further information, Glossary, Index
Construction Worker: Working in construction means much more than strapping on a tool belt and a hard hat. Careers in the building trades use cutting-edge methods to make the worlds tallest skyscrapers, deepest tunnels, biggest stadiums, and most energy-efficient homes. In this exciting book, students follow the progress of a building and the people responsible for building it from the plans to the plaster. Learn how to build a career from the ground up!