Synopses & Reviews
With hundreds of baby products in the market today, protecting your baby should be your number one priority. "Consumer Reports Best Baby Products "is the perfect personal baby shopping consultant. Over the years, this invaluable guide has helped thousands of new parents navigate the multitude of complex and sophisticated baby products, pointing them to the best products, and steering them away from the less-than-the-best.
Written with warmth, wit and authority, "Best Baby Products "will help alleviate some of the anxieties caused by all the concerns and questions running through the minds of new parents. "Consumer Reports "buying advice and ratings allows buyers to streamline the selection process, avoid shopping pitfalls, and help keep the baby budget in balance. This newly revised edition includes:
- Helpful tips on "building" the baby's nursery from crib to diaper bag
- Ratings of car seats, carriers, play yards, and travel systems
- Recent safety recalls and articles regarding safety
- The most commonly prescribed medications for babies
- Childproofing and home-safety tips
- Shopping guides to websites, catalogs, and stores
- Checklists and worksheets to help organize the shopping process.
Updated and expanded with more product and safety information, here's the A-Zguide to everything needed to welcome home baby.
About the Author
Consumer Reports is located in Yonkers, NY and for more than 70 years has tested and reported on products of every form, size and shape, including consumer electronics, autos, appliances, baby products, and health and financial services. Consumer Reports is trusted for its expert unbiased testing and reporting, and for the fact that it does not take advertising and is beholden to no commercial interest.