Synopses & Reviews
Bestselling quick-prep Arabic course for your travel adventures!
This accessible minicourse provides all the communication skills you need to make the most of a foreign jaunt. In just one week--less time than it takes to get a passport--you can learn enough Arabic to conduct typical travelers' transactions with conversational confidence.
Organized into seven units, one for each day of the week, these colorfully illustrated chapters feature:
- Vocabulary and phrase lists for everyday situations such as dining, shopping, and asking for directions
- Accessible grammar points and interactive practice exercises
- An easy-to-navigate vocabulary list for on-the-spot reference
- Dialogues and exercises performed by native speakers--now on CD
- Updated information about ATMs and public phones abroad
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.