Synopses & Reviews
A holistic approach to conversion rate optimization that encompasses an entire business—online and offline—to drive more sales and referrals, and increase bottom-line profits
In order for your business to survive, you must convert anonymous traffic into sales. The better you do that, the more money you make. The science of tweaking and testing webpages to convert the maximum number of people is known as conversion rate optimization (CRO). Convert Every Click introduces an expanded vision of CRO that the author, Benji Rabhan, calls "holistic conversion rate optimization." Internet technology and innovation have changed the way you should be optimizing your business, your marketing, and your websites. The book looks at the psychology behind this new way of optimizing an entire business for more profits. It examines how your website plays a role in your overall business strategy, and details how to use CRO psychology and strategies to increase profits.
- Teaches proven strategies for increasing conversions across your entire business
- Details various split testing and data gathering methods and when to use each one
- Unveils a holistic approach to conversion rate optimization, using technology to create a more customer-centric experience that not only increases conversions, but also improves customer engagement and satisfaction
With guidance from Convert Every Click, you'll learn how to boost conversions and consumption across your entire business by maximizing every bit of your hard-earned traffic before, during, and after a sale.
It's no longer good enough to have a pretty website. Whether you run an Internet company or a brick-and-mortar store using the Internet to boost sales - for your business to survive online, you must be able to convert traffic into sales. Conversion rate optimization is the science of testing and tweaking a webpage or an entire marketing plan to convert the maximum number of people possible. And the sooner you start using it, the better. The standard 1% conversion rate will not fly anymore. You need to boost conversions and consumption with as much of your hard-earned traffic as you can get. The book will:
• Teach a variety of tested and proven strategies for increasing conversions.
• Detail split testing methods and when to use each one.
• Unveil a holistic approach to customer-centric marketing that not only increases conversions, but also establishes brand loyalty and encourages customer word-of-mouth.
This book teaches "holistic conversion", which means we optimize the entire sales process, not just one web page or site. This distinction is important because it's not just your website that drives conversion; it's your whole approach to your customers, your marketing, and your business.
A holistic marketing approach that increases conversions, establishes brand loyalty, and drives sales
It's no longer enough to have a pretty website. In order for your business to survive online, you must convert traffic into sales. The Customer-Centric Web details the science of testing and tweaking a webpage or an entire marketing plan to convert the maximum number of people possible, a process known as conversion rate optimization. Author Benji Rabhan explains "holistic conversion," which means optimizing the entire sales process, not just a single web page or site—an important distinction, because it's not just your website that drives conversion; it's your entire approach to your customers, your marketing, and your business.
- Teaches a variety of tested and proven strategies for increasing conversions
- Details split testing methods and when to use each one
- Unveils a holistic approach to customer-centric marketing that not only increases conversions, but also establishes brand loyalty and encourages customer word-of-mouth
The standard one percent conversion rate will not fly anymore. With step-by-step guidance from The Customer-Centric Web, you'll learn how to boost conversions and consumption by maximizing every bit of your hard-earned traffic.
Can You Really Convert Every Visitor to Your Website?
- Your company website exists to increase sales and capture leads, right? Online gimmicks and flashy designs rarely sway modern consumers anymore, and many companies find they have to work harder than ever to attract customers or clientele through their websites.
- Convert Every Click presents a comprehensive, accessible approach to increasing profits through Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization. Marketing expert Benji Rabhan details the psychology behind why website visitors respond to different elements on your website and other marketing such as e-mail and online advertising. Once you understand the psychology, you can consistently improve the number of people converted into customers or leads.
- A uniquely holistic view of conversion rate optimization and a twist on usability for maximizing profits and encouraging brand loyalty, Convert Every Click is your guide to creating the right visitor experience for all the different people who engage with your company's marketing.
"Benji Rabhan is one of the smartest conversion guys I know. He's really two to three years ahead of the other companies out there. He consistently generates astonishing results for his clients, and the people I work with rave about him. . . . Sometimes a decision to buy is made even before you consciously process what you see. It's like Benji has his finger on the pulse of the inner 'lizard brain' 'of your prospects."
PERRY MARSHALL, coauthor of Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords
About the Author
BENJI RABHAN is the founder and CEO of ConversionCore, a consulting firm that works with companies to scientifically optimize their entire business, from traffic generation through website conversion and follow-up marketing. An expert in peak performance for medium- to large-sized companies, Rabhan credits his Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization process for his over 90 percent success rate with increasing conversions for clients.
Table of Contents
Chapter One What Is Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization? 1
Chapter Two Designing Your Funnel 22
Chapter Three Information Capture and Defining the Ideal Conversion Point 35
Chapter Four Split-Testing Strategies 55
Chapter Five How to Gather Data 71
Chapter Six Conversion-Centric Design 87
Chapter Seven Conversion-Centric Copywriting 109
Chapter Eight Video Conversion Strategies 121
Chapter Nine Landing Page Strategies 136
Chapter Ten Standard Website Strategies 144
Chapter Eleven Shopping Cart Website Strategies 155
Chapter Twelve Mobile Website Strategies 163
Chapter Thirteen How to Optimize Traffi c for Conversion 172
Chapter Fourteen Follow-Up Marketing Strategies 183
Chapter Fifteen Advanced Strategies from Benji’s Conversion Vault 198