Synopses & Reviews
If it’s on the ACT, it’s in this book! Cracking the ACT, 2011 Edition
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 1 online
· Comprehensive and engaging review of all ACT subjects from trigonometry to reading comprehension
· Practice questions and explanations in every chapter
· Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the ACT
· Detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
· Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
· Online lessons and tutorials for more practice
· Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
This new 2011 edition of the popular guide for the ACT offers proven test-taking techniques from the test-prep experts at The Princeton Review, practice tests and detailed answer explanations, and exclusive access to online exams.